Monday 3 October 2011

Review: Sephora Collection Professional Brushes in #22 Angle Liner

This is one of my makeup brushes that I use on a daily basis. I use this to fill in my brows, line my lower lash line and sometimes my upper lash line when I use gel liners. It was quite pricey, but I took into consideration the quality of this brush and it is expected that I will be using this for the long term.


PROS: I like how it is very light and easy to use. The quality of the brush is also really nice. It is soft to the touch, but at the same time stiff where it is connected to the metal to ensure a precise application. On top of that, it looks very sleek and professionalJ.
CONS: It was quite expensive. I had to really look into it before actually making the purchase.
OVERALL: It’s a really nice brush and I would recommend this to people who use makeup on a regular basis to really get the value out of it. I give this a 5/5J.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...