Thursday 13 October 2011

Review: Ardell Fashion Lashes in #110 Black

I wear false eyelashes on a daily basis and I really love trying different shapes and sizes. False lashes make a huge difference to my eyes. They not only make my lashes look longer, but they can also change the shape as well. In my opinion, these lashes look quite natural on my eyes. I know they might not look that way to most people, but the colour is actually quite faint. These look great with a THIN application of eyeliner.



PROS: They are quite inexpensive in comparison to most eyelashes. It is reasonable for me because I wear false eyelashes regularly. I also love how the lashes are soft and do not have a “plastic/shiny” appearance.

CONS: These lashes lasts up to approximately 4-5 applications depending on how well I take care of them. It is actually not that long because I can only wear each pair for a week. Also, these lashes are not high quality, but they are great for the price paid.
OVERALL: These are very natural lashes that are affordable. I give them a 4/5J.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...