Monday 10 October 2011

Review: Sephora Collection Professional Brushes in #24 Smokey Eye

This is also another one of my brushes that I use on a daily basis. It is not only used as a brush to create smokey shadows, but also to define my crease. I am not a fan of the usual crease brushes because I’ve noticed that they are way too big for my eyes. I’m pretty sure they would be great for Caucasians, but being Asian, the #24 brush is the right size and shape for my eyes.


PROS: I really love the quality of this brush. It is soft and not harsh on my eyes. I also the way it looks, it is very professional and sleek. In addition, it is very lightweight and easy to use. I personally think this is the perfect brush to use to define my crease. To be completely honest, not all brushes work well on my eyes, I believe most Asians have the same problem. Fortunately, this was the perfect brush even though it was not the brush’s original purpose.
CONS: Similar to all my Sephora brushes, they are quite expensive. I usually have to think twice before making the purchase.
OVERALL: I love this brushJ I give this a 5/5.

2 comments:

  1. thanks for the review, I've been thinking about buying this for quite awhile <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I hope this review helped you :) I love this brush!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...