Thursday 6 October 2011

Review: Sephora by O.P.I. Nail Colour in What’s Your Poison?

I was looking for a glittery red nail polish for quite some time. I was immediately drawn to it when I entered Sephora. It’s a perfect fall colour and it’s HOT! It definitely screamed “Perfect Fall colour”J. This Ad for this nail polish was also amazing. It had a display of a hand with their nails painted in this colour and the lighting had a blue hue to it which gave it a mysterious vampire-ish feeling to it (not Twilight).

-Photo from Sephora.com


PROS: I really love the glitter and colour. It’s a really pretty, seductive raspberry/ruby red colour that also lasted for quite some time and did not chip.

CONS: I had some trouble removing the nail polish because the glitters were quite intact with my nails.
OVERALL: I love this nail polish and it is definitely perfect for fall. I give this a 5/5J.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...