Monday 17 October 2011

Review: Ardell Fashion Lashes in #108 Black

I purchased these lashes recently at my local drugstore and thought the shape of these were very common among different brands. It wasn’t too dramatic so I decided to give these a try. After using these lashes with my “every day” look, I noticed that these lashes were too natural for me. The reason is due to the fact that the amount of eyeliner I apply on seems to take over the lashes. This causes the lashes to go unnoticeable and pointless.



PROS: These lashes are perfect for a natural look with a THIN application of eyeliner. Also, the quality and price of these lashes are quite reasonable. So far, I have not been disappointed with a pair of Ardell lashes.

CONS: These lashes do not go well with MY personal daily routine of makeup.
OVERALL: These are great lashes. They might not be the ones for me, but I am sure that I can maybe cut and adjust them to my liking. I give these a 4/5J.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...