Monday 24 October 2011

Review: Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Creme 725 Love That Red

I have never really tried red lip colours before and this recently happened to be the first one I tried. It was inexpensive compared to many other brands and the colour looked great as well. I was kind of reluctant because I personally like matte lipsticks more, but I decided to try this one because I really liked the colour.



PROS
J I love the colour, it was neutral for the most part but with a tiny bit of coral to it
J It is inexpensive for a lipstick
Jpretty good in quality, long lasting
CONS
L took me a little longer to remove compared to my other lipsticks
OVERALL
J I really love this colour as well as Revlon lipsticks. It is a 4.5/5!
WOULD I REPURCHASE/PURCHASE FULL SIZE/PURCHASE MORE?
J I would love to try more colours!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...