Thursday 29 September 2011

Review: Make Up For Ever Aqua Liner in #13

After finishing my GOSH liquid liner, I was deciding on a few different brands for liquid eyeliners. At the time, the Make Up For Ever liquid liner just came out in stores and I was very amazed by itJ. I realized after using the GOSH liner that I really NEEDED a WATERPROOF formula. I’ve also heard that the brush/felt tip was designed for a more “ergonomic “ application which got my attention because in the mornings, I tend to be a little more shaky and less precise with my lines. After testing a few liners at Sephora and looking at reviews, I have decided to purchase this.



PROS: I love the formula of this liner. It is a very opaque black which means I didn’t have to go over my lines to redefine it. Also, it’s great at being waterproof and long lasting. At the end of the day when I remove my false eyelashes, the glue does not remove a chunk of the liner-It doesn’t matter by the end of the day when I remove my makeup, but that really shows the product’s ability to stay on my eyelids!

CONS: I noticed after using this liner for about a month that a bit of the product dries up in chunks at the cap. It doesn’t bother me too much because it doesn’t affect the application on my eyes, but it is quite unappealing. Also, this isn’t really a ‘con’ but this product does not dry up matte. I personally don’t have a preference on the finish of the liner, but I know some people are quite particular about it.
OVERALL: I really like this liner. I think it is great for people who wear false eyelashes and want thin lines! I give this a 4/5 J.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...