Thursday 27 October 2011

Review: Beautymate Anti-Blemish Repairing Mask

I love using masks once in a while. It feels great as it replenishes my skin and I can go to bed right after! I particularly chose this mask because I have acne-prone and oily skin. Also, this is the one I see most often in magazines as well as blogs such as Ekimura’s.


PROS
J Does not dry out my skin like most acne products
J Makes my skin feel great the next day
J Refreshes my skin
CONS
L can be sticky if I don’t massage the majority of the product into my skin after removing the mask
OVERALL
J I love it! It’s a 4/5
WOULD I REPURCHASE/PURCHASE FULL SIZE/PURCHASE MORE?
Yes I would! I would also like to try other different types of masks from Beautymate as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...