Thursday 20 October 2011

Review: Ardell Fashion Lashes in #102 Demi Black

This is my current favourite pair of false eyelashes. I have actually purchased these quite a long time ago and have been repurchasing them ever since.



PROS: They are inexpensive and fairly decent in quality. Also, I really love the shape of these lashes. It gives a really sweet and pretty look to the eyes. I wear them on a daily basis and they work well with my makeup routineJ.

CONS: I have to replace these lashes quite frequently. In comparison to my higher quality lashes, these ones can be worn about 4-5 times whereas, the other ones are approximately 10 times.
OVERALL: I really love these lashes. They are affordable and work very well with my eyes. I give these a 4.5/5J.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...