Saturday 22 October 2011

Review: O.P.I. Nail Lacquer in Not Like The Movies

Over the summer, I purchased the O.P.I. Katy Perry “minis” collection. I originally only wanted one colour, but thought it would be better to try a variety. One of my favourites is the shade in “Not Like The Movies”. It is a very pretty metallic shade with minor hints of silver, greens and purples and I think this is very appropriate for the fall time with the hint of edge to it.



PROS
JVery pretty colour for the fall time
JVery good in quality and long lasting
CONS
LSince I purchased it in the “mini” form, the bottle does not come with a big brush and minimizes the ease of application
Lthe “mini” bottle does not include a metal ball inside to mix the nail polish that prevents it from drying
OVERALL
JIt is a very nice colour with a high quality formula, I give this a 4/5
WOULD I REPURCHASE/PURCHASE FULL SIZE/PURCHASE MORE?
J Yes I would like to purchase the full size.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...