Friday 2 September 2011

Review: Too Faced Shadow Insurance

I received this eyeshadow primer from Sephora as a part of my 500-point gift. At the time, I was already in love with my Urban Decay Potion Primer, so I didn’t give it a try until recently. As I was using this product, there are certain things I like about this primer that makes it a better choice in comparison to my Potion primer, however, there are also other aspects of this primer that makes it the less desirable choice.

PROS: I really like how this eyeshadow primer DOES keep my eyeshadows longer lasting and creates a more saturated colour. Also, it does not crease during the day and goes on smoothly when I apply it on to my eyelids.
CONS: After applying this product on my eyelids, it feels a little heavy for an eyeshadow primer. It has a similar feeling to a cream eyeshadow which was not what I was hoping for. Also, it has a very rich texture and because I tend to have oily eyelids, this adds to the heaviness I feel on my lids.
OVERALL: This is a great primer for those with DRY eyelids. This will neutralize the eyelids as well as keeping them moist. I give this a 4/5 J.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...