Thursday 8 September 2011

Review: M.A.C. Liquidlast Liner in Inky

I was told many great things about this liquid liner such as long lasting, very waterproof and opaque which intrigued me into trying it. I looked at a few of the shades available for this liner and instead of the usual black, I decided to get the shade Inky instead. The product itself with its packaging gave me the idea that it is a navy blue with a hint of cobalt blue “shimmer”, which was really pretty. In addition, I chose this colour because I thought the navy blue would bring out my brown eyes as it will contrast the colour.


PROS: This formula is EXTREMELY waterproof. It is to the point where if I were to stand outside in the snowstorm and let the snow hit my face (not that I would>.<), my eyeliner will be PERFECTLY fine. Also, this liner is long lasting. It looks exactly the same throughout the day and doesn’t rub or flake off.

CONS: It took me FOREVER to remove at the end of the day. It may be a sign that my makeup remover is not strong enough, however, it still took the same amount of time even using a few other eye makeup removers. Also, after applying the liner on to my lids, it dries up looking a lot darker than the product when it’s wet. To be honest, it ends up looking like a black linerL. In addition, I am not a big fan of flexible brushes. I find it very difficult for a precise application and cause me to take a longer time.  
OVERALL: This would be the best liner to use when dealing with a snow/rain storm. If not, then I would most likely not be using it. I give this a 3/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...