Monday 29 August 2011

Review: Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Matte 012 Sky Pink

I recently purchased this lipstick and I really love the colour. I chose this lipstick in particular because it is the summertime and I wanted a really nice light pink. Also, I chose a matte lipstick because I wanted my lip colour to be more subtle compared to my eyes (I like my eyes to be the main focus most of the time). On top of that, the price was very reasonable for a drugstore brand.


PROS: It was a very pretty colour and light feeling. I really dislike it when my lip colour feels heavy and this was definitely not. Also, this was really great in quality for its price. My lip colour was long lasting and did not sink in to my lip lines. This was really great because it tends to happen when I wear creamy lip colours.

CONS: I can’t seem to find anything about this lipstick that I don’t like. I am usually very picky with lip colours and this impressed me quite a bit.
OVERALL: This is one of my favourite lipsticks and I will most likely try out another colour. This is a 5/5 J.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...