Thursday 22 September 2011

Review: Dior Flight Makeup Palette for Face, Eyes and Lips in 002 Pink Escapade

I received this palette as a gift a while ago. When I first opened the package I was amazed by the sleek and pretty packaging. It’s made with a nice white leather-like material and a plastic tag similar to what is placed on a luggage. I thought this was a very cute idea for the exteriorJ. Inside, it came with a mirror, glittery fuchsia lipgloss, a lilac/pink eyeshadow and a pink blush.



PROS: This palette has a very nice packaging and appears to be very heavy duty. The idea for a “flight palette” was also very neat and I felt it would be very convenient. The palette also consisted of lipgloss, eyeshadow and blush colours that are both pretty and usable.


CONS: For a flight palette, there seemed to be way too much packaging. It looked great, but was not practical. Also, the quality of the eyeshadow and blush were average. The eyeshadow was a bit chalky and appeared as though it flaked on my eyelids. Also, the blush did not last all day which was disappointing.
OVERALL: The idea of this palette was great, but I was hoping for more eyeshadows to be included in this palette judging by the relatively large packaging. To be honest, I felt as though if I were to carry this for a flight, it is not enough of a variety and may need to bring other makeup products.  I give this a 3.5/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...