Thursday 15 September 2011

Review: N.Y.C. Eye Liner Pencil 926A

I’ve seen Michelle Phan use this eye liner in her Barbie Transformation Tutorial and she said it was only 99 cents! On top of that, it seemed to have worked really well and opaque on her waterline. Since it was quite inexpensive and appeared great in quality, I decided to look for it and give it a try.
When I found it, the price was actually around three dollars CAD. It wasn’t too much of a surprise for me because we, as Canadians, pay a lot more for most of our products. But OMG, it was approximately three times the price she paid!!! In the end, I bought it anyways because three dollars for an eyeliner pencil is still pretty good even if it’s a drugstore brand.


PROS: It works really well! I like how opaque and long lasting the colour is. On a lazy day, I would use this eyeliner to highlight my brow bone, inner corners and line my waterline (the liner is still there by the end of the day!). Also, the price is still reasonable even in terms of Canadian dollars and it comes with a lot of “product” because it is the longest pencil liner I own so far.

CONS: None to be honest.
OVERALL: I was very impressed with this liner and I really do recommend this in terms of value and quality. I give this a 5/5 J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...