Monday 12 September 2011

Review: ROHTO ice Astringent/Lubricant/Redness Reliever Eye Drops

A good friend of mine went on a trip to the U.S. and brought me back this eye drop. I’ve seen Michelle Phan and Eki use this before and both said wonderful things about it. I was really happy when my friend gave this to me because it is not available in Canada and I have wanted to try this for quite some time now.

PROS: First of all, I love the packaging. I’ve never seen packaging for eye drops this pretty before. It just makes me want to use it more often! I also love how it makes my “eye whites” more white and diminishes the redness. My eyes also feel refreshed and cooled after using it.
CONS: The effects of this eye drop are not long lasting. Although it was great when it lasted, I felt like my eyes were back to normal within an hour or so. I also dislike the fact that it must be used BEFORE wearing contacts, which means I cannot reapply it during the day whenever I wish. Also, I have been told that over-using this will reduce the effects and actually cause redness (similar to other eye drops for redness).
OVERALL: This is amazing! I just have to make sure I don’t use it too often! I give this a 4.5/5 J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...