Monday 26 September 2011

Review: Sephora Long-Lasting Eye Liner in 01 black

I tested a few liquid liners recently and this was one of them. At the time, I was looking for something that was waterproof, easy to glide on and long lasting. This one was reasonable in price so I felt I should give it a shot. I felt if I were to be disappointed, it wouldn’t be as big of a deal. However, if I end up loving it, it would definately be worth the price.



PROS: The price was really reasonable and this product is great for those who want a light, faint or natural line for their eyes. I say this because the opacity of the product is very low. It is great for those who at times, want a “barely any makeup” look.

CONS: After using this product many times, I noticed it stung my eyes when it is still wet, but goes away after the product is dry. I thought it was just me at first, so I used my previous eyeliner and it didn’t happen. I’m quite worried as to why it stung; this was the first time a liquid liner did this. On top of that, I’m really not a big fan of flexible liner brushes because I feel as though I don’t get steady control of the product.
OVERALL: This eyeliner is not bad taking into consideration the price I paid. It is however, not the right product for me and is not one of my favourites. I give this a 3/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...