Thursday 25 August 2011

Review: StriVectin-SD Eye Concentrate for Wrinkles

I have extreme dark circles and puffy eyesL. To be honest, I don’t think ANYTHING can get rid of them. I’ve tried many eye creams such as Clinique’s All About Eyes and an eye gel by Decleor. When I heard about StriVectin I really wanted to try it, but was afraid it wouldn’t work on me and I would waste an entire tube of product. I mean, a very small amount of eye creams last for A LONG time and imagine trying to finish a full tube of this product.

-the ink on the tube is beginning to rub off :S
Luckily, Sephora offered this as a 100-point sample, so I decided to test it out. The sample was only 0.25 oz and I am still using it after a few months! I use it once every day during night time before I go to bed.
PROS: This product does lighten up my dark circles and reduced my puffy eyes. I notice a difference in my eyes the next morning and it last most of my day.  I’ve even received compliments on my eyes!
CONS: My dark eye circles and puffiness tends to return at around night time (approximately a few hours before I sleep). I will then apply the product once again before I go to bed and I will look good as new the next morning. Therefore this product does not “fix” my eyes for the long-term, it works day-by-day consistent with application.
OVERALL: This is the best eye care product I have used so far. The effects are not long-term, but it did lighten up my dark circles and reduce puffiness when it worked. Therefore I give this a 4/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...