Thursday 18 August 2011

Review: Candy Doll Cheek Color in Strawberry Pink

I have recently purchased this product because I REALLY LOVED the colour when I saw it! It is a VERY cute and bright Barbie/baby doll/Gyaru pink! On top of that, I have always associated the Candy Doll brand with Gyaru because Tsubasa Masuwaka appears in their ads a lot! I love TsubasaJ, I mean, she’s probably one of the most recognized Gyaru models out there. Gyaru fashion and makeup are actually one of the many influences of my makeup and style because it’s adorable, pretty and extremely fun to do!


PROS: I really love this colour. The way it appears in the packaging is exactly how it turns out on my cheeks. It is one of the few PINK blushes that do not turn out red on my cheeks. In addition, I also love the packaging, it’s very adorable and dolly-like (which I love!).

CONS: As much as I love the colour of this blush, it was slightly difficult to blend in comparison to my other blushes. I’m not sure if it was because of the specific blush I was using, but all my other blushes blended out a lot easier and faster.
OVERALL: This is a really great blush for those who are going for a cute Gyaru/Barbie look. I give this a 4/5 J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...