Friday 5 August 2011

Review: Boscia Makeup-Breakup Cool Cleansing Oil

I have received this cleansing oil as well as other Boscia sample products from Sephora when I reached 500 points on my Beauty Insider card J I was very excited about trying the cleansing oil especially because I have never tried one before and it sounds more gentle in comparison to regular cleansers. However, I was worried about it breaking me out because the texture of the product felt very oil-based and heavy for a cleanser.


PROS: I really like how gentle it was and how it didn’t sting my eyes. It was even able to remove makeup in between my lashes and along my lash line. I also like how I didn’t need a lot of product for my entire face. I’ve also read on the Sephora site that this product is made from a lot of natural ingredients and few to no harsh ingredients such as fragrances and dyes. This is great for those who, like me, have sensitive skin.
CONS: Because it was a ‘sample’ bottle, I ALWAYS squeeze out way too much product on to my hand and waste most of it. Also, I personally don’t like any oily feeling products even though this product didn’t actually break me out or did anything bad, it’s just the texture that didn’t make me feel too comfortable.
OVERALL: This is a really great product. I like what it does to my skin and how it feels very fresh afterwards. I give this a 4.5/5 J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...