Saturday 13 August 2011

Review: Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Cleansing Foam

I’ve used this cleanser for a few times and I feel like it is enough to do a proper review on it. I actually received this product as a sample (I forgot how and where lol!) and hoped it would be able to leave my skin soft and glowing as the name of the products sounds so nice! I’ve never tried any Shiseido products before and so I did not have any thoughts on the brand. I know that my mom has purchased a lot of their products and really loves it, which was why I decided to try this as well.


PROS: I really loved the creamy and smooth texture of the product. It made it very easy to lather on to my skin. The product itself felt like it had moisturizing properties (similar to a Dove commercial description!) and felt really nice and smooth.
CONS: After rinsing the product off my face, it gave me a completely different feeling. It felt as though I used hand soap and had the “somewhat rough and tight” feeling to my skin.  I was hoping for a soft feeling after the nice texture of the product, but was slightly disappointed.
OVERALL: This product feels nice while lathering on to my skin, but my skin results were quite different from what I had expected. I give this a 3/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...