Monday 21 November 2011

Review: Stila Smudge Pots gel eye Liner in Cobalt

I purchased this a few years ago and at the time, I wanted a pretty blue liner to bring out my brown eyes. I really like the fact it goes on to my eyes smoothly and does not smudge at all during the day. I was worried about purchasing it because at the time, the full size seemed to be too much for me. I thought it would dry up within a year.  Luckily, it didn’t! It was strange because my friend’s Stila Smudge Pots minis dried up. We realized that the full sized liners are made of a glass container and some sort of a metal cap which prevents air from entering and makes it last longer.



PROS
J Long lasting on the eyes
J Pretty colour
J Product did not dry up over three years
J Goes on smoothly
CONS
L I don’t use this shade too often
OVERALL
It is a great product! 4.25/5
WOULD I REPURCHASE/PURCHASE FULL SIZE/PURCHASE MORE?
I might purchase the liner in BlackJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...