Saturday 5 November 2011

Review: Sephora by O.P.I. Nail Colour in Never Enough Shoes

When I first bought this nail polish, I thought it looked very nice in its bottle because it was black AND sparkly! It wasn’t a typical silver glitter as it was actually more of a dark glitter. I imagined that the dark glitter would give it a very interesting effect in comparison to the usual black nail polish, so I purchased it!...Unfortunately, it ended up looking like the typical black nail polish. The dark glitters did not do anything and looked non-existent.



PROS
J Pretty good quality
J Did not chip fast
CONS
L The colour is pretty much the same as any other black nail polish
L The glitters were unnecessary
OVERALL
I usually like O.P.I. nail polishes, but this one was nothing too special. I give this a 3.5/5
WOULD I REPURCHASE/PURCHASE FULL SIZE/PURCHASE MORE?
Probably not this colour, but definitely other ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...