Monday 7 November 2011

Review: Smashbox Artificial Light Luminizing Lotion

I got this as a Sephora 100-point perk quite a while ago during the summertime. At the time, I didn’t like it too much because I felt as though it was a little heavy for that season. It had a great summer LOOK to it after application, but it didn’t feel too amazing. However, I find that it is perfect for the fall time! It gives a nice warm look to the face and it is perfect for the season! I like to apply it to my cheekbones as if it were a blush and it gives a nice “darker- tone” look.


PROS
J Great for fall colour
J Gives a nice warm glow to the face
J Easy to blend
CONS
L Heavy for the summertime
OVERALL
It is a great product, however, it is not something I can use all year long. I give it a 3.5/5
WOULD I REPURCHASE/PURCHASE FULL SIZE/PURCHASE MORE?
I think having the small sample size is good enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...