Monday 14 November 2011

Review: Leishi Pigments Vibrants (#1, 89, 13, 36, 90, 91, 72, 16, 35, 84, 6, and 62)

I separated the Neutral and Vibrant colours of the Leishi pigments simply because I own quite a lot of them and so this seemed to be the most appropriate way of grouping it. Once again the low price, but poor packaging still applies! It may be a problem to some people as it may create small messes in their makeup drawers.



Number 1 is a very pretty shimmery pink. It is a very dolly princess type of pink and I actually wish I owned a blush in that type of pink. Number 89 is a bright orange shade that is more on the matte side in comparison to the other shades. Number 13 is a golden shade that has an orangey-yellow tone to it. It kind of resembles a curry shade. Number 36 is a very pretty shimmery lilac shade that is a very nice spring colour. Number 90 is my favourite vibrant shade. It is a very pretty shimmery amethyst shade that is very wearable. Next is number 91. It is a VERY bright fuchsia shade that resembles the shade Junkshow from the Urban Decay 15th Anniversary palette (I will be reviewing this soon). Number 72 is a light sky blue shade. To be honest, it is not a shade that I use too often because it doesn’t really show up on my eyes. Next is number 16. It is slightly darker than shade number 72 and shows up more on my eyes. Number 35 is a very bright blue. It is not something I am used to using, but I can imagine it would be an interesting contrast with bright red lips. Next is shade number 84. It is a glittery/shimmery teal that has a mermaid feel to it. It is a very pretty shade, but does not show up too well on its own. Next is shade number 6. It is a pretty and bright mint green shade that I haven’t used too often last is number 62, which is a pretty green apple shade.
I actually don’t use these shades too often as they are not too wearable. I’ve also noticed that the shades that are more on the matte side, such as the number 89, tend to not show up as well as the shimmery shades.
PROS
J Very inexpensive
J Variety of colours
CONS
L Poor packaging
L Causes fallouts when applying
L The matte shades don’t show up as opaque as the other shades
OVERALL
It is a very decent product at a very inexpensive price. I give this a 3.25/5
WOULD I REPURCHASE/PURCHASE FULL SIZE/PURCHASE MORE?
No, simply because I currently have way too many!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...