Thursday 3 November 2011

Review: Boscia Green Tea Blotting Linens

I received this small pack of blotting sheets as a part of my 500-point perk at Sephora. I thought it was very cool because it had small bits of green tea leaves embedded in it. Green tea is known to be good for your skin, so I thought it wouldn’t be bad at all. However, I was never a fan of oil blotting sheets that are made of “tissue paper” material. They are usually not as effective at oil blotting in comparison to the plastic/rubber ones.



PROS
J Usually I need two sheets of thin “tissue paper” material blotting sheets, but these sheets were a reasonable size in which one was enough for me to blot my entire face
J Lightweight and better for the environment in comparison to my usual plastic ones
CONS
L The green tea pieces embedded were not necessary
OVERALL
JThis is a great product for those on the mild to moderate side of oily skin. Also, it is great if you love the scent of green tea. I give this a 3.5/5
WOULD I REPURCHASE/PURCHASE FULL SIZE/PURCHASE MORE?
I don’t think I will be repurchasing this later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...