Saturday 19 November 2011

Review: Leishi Glitters (#32, 17, 2, 57, 55, 28, 27, 53, 93)

I usually don’t use glitters, but my friend gave me these Leishi ones along with the pigments. I have seen her use them sparsely on her eyelids and they give a nice sparkle to it. My only concern is that the glitters seem a bit big, kinda like the ones we used in elementary school! It seemed to be quite harsh on the skin and might scratch it as well. At the same time, using glitter on a daily basis is a bit too much. So what she did was she used it for her nails! It actually worked really well!
I tried using #2 when I went out one day and it looked really nice! I did however, had some trouble with it not staying on and so it was completely off when I came back home L I guess I should have used some sort of adhesive before applying it on.



PROS
J Very pretty
J Very inexpensive
J Works very well with nails
CONS
L Bad packaging, tends to spill on to my table
L May scratch skin
L Does not stay on without adhesive
OVERALL
They are really nice and works pretty much like other typical glitters in the market.  I give them a 3.25/5
WOULD I REPURCHASE/PURCHASE FULL SIZE/PURCHASE MORE?
Probably not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...