Thursday 24 November 2011

Review: Dior Addict One-Coat Nail Color in 010 X-Silver

This is one of my prized possessions. I’ve had it for approximately 5 years and it still works just as well as when I first received itJ It is a BEAUTIFUL silvery white colour that is probably of the best quality out of all my nail polishes. It looks amazing layered on top of other nail colours, but to me, it looks best on its own with French tip. The bottle is very elegant and classy and somewhat reminds me of an ice-queen type of a style lol! Also, the brush works super well. I can’t really explain why the brush is so perfectL It does not cause lines from dragging and the size is perfect as well. It is smaller than an O.P.I. brush, but bigger than an Essie brush. Without a doubt I am extremely impressed by this bottle of nail polish.





PROS
J Beautiful colour on its own as well as layered over another colour
J High quality
J Perfect brush size and bristles
J Beautiful packaging
CONS
L Expensive? This was a gift to me, but I would assume it was quite pricey
OVERALL
Very impressed. Definately a 5/5J
WOULD I REPURCHASE/PURCHASE FULL SIZE/PURCHASE MORE?
I would definitely purchase the exact colour again (if it still exists) as well as other colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...