Tuesday 1 May 2012

Review: Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Hardener in 2106 Natural Tint


Note: Please click on images for a larger view!





I’ve always had weak nails that were thin, chipped and broke easily. I find them hideous on their own and try to cover them with more nail polish. I understand that it is definitely not helping my nails get better but it’s the best I can do! It wasn’t until recently that I was ALMOST fed up with my nails. I was so annoyed that I decided to simply try something out, ANYTHING! I picked this to try because many people online have been recommending this.

After using this a few times, I’ve noticed that it DOES make my nails stronger AS LONG AS the “hardener” does not chip off (like any nail polish). If my bare nails are exposed, they will simply be how they usually are.

Color: Sheer peachy color
Quality: Pretty good as a strong base coat
Durability/longevity: Lasts for about a week
Brush: Glides product smoothly on to nails
Packaging: Decent
Price paid: N/A (Sorry I forgot!)


PROS
J Makes nails stronger/thicker
J Easy application

CONS
L Its more like a GOOD base coat rather than something that TREATS your nails

OVERALL
 I give this a 3.50/5.

WOULD I REPURCHASE/PURCHASE FULL SIZE/PURCHASE MORE?
I would repurchase this product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...