Saturday 5 May 2012

Review: B. Kamins laboratories Acne Wash


Note: Please click on images for a larger view!


As I have mentioned in prior posts, I have very acne prone skin. I try my best to use cleansers that have some sort of acne fighting ingredient. As I was at Sephora, I noticed this product when I was lining up for the cashiers and I decided to try it out because this company is quite well-known for acne products.

Fragrance: Smells awful..kinda like feet L
Ease of application: Very thin texture
Target: Acne
Key Ingredients: Salicylic acid
Packaging: Easy to use pump
Price paid: $10.00 CAD (+13% HST)

PROS
J Cleans skin very well
J Great for those with acne

CONS
L Smells bad...
L A little difficult to apply due to the thin formula

OVERALL
 I give this a 3.75/5.

WOULD I REPURCHASE/PURCHASE FULL SIZE/PURCHASE MORE?
I would repurchase this in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...