Tuesday 15 May 2012

Review: Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil in 0L, 7L and 14L


Note: Please click on images for a larger view!




These are my favourite pencil liners! I usually prefer liquid liners and do not line my lower or upper waterline. However, if I had to choose a pencil liner, it would be these. They are long lasting, waterproof and are not difficult to sharpen.

Color: The black and white are generic for everyday use. The turquoise is perfect for the summer!
Quality: Very pigmented and bold!
Durability/longevity: Lasts for the majority of the day
Ease of Application: A little difficult to apply on my upper lids, but easy to apply on waterline.
Packaging: Decent
Price paid: N/A

PROS

J Waterproof (I even tested it out in the shower LOL)
J Great quality
J Does not break when sharpening
J Great colors
J Long lasting

CONS
L A little difficult to remove due to the intense waterproof ability
L Pricey
L Difficult to apply on upper lids

OVERALL
 Great liners! I give this a 4/5.

WOULD I REPURCHASE/PURCHASE FULL SIZE/PURCHASE MORE?
I would definitely purchase more colors if they release more bright and bold ones. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...