Monday 30 April 2012

Review: Nails Inc. London Polish in Westbourne Grove


Note: Please click on images for a larger view! 


-Without top coat

-With top coat

-After a 2-3 days....

I’ve seen this booth in Sephora for quite a while now, but I haven’t really gone to try these polishes out. As I was browsing them, I thought this neon orange shade was the most eye-catching and made the purchase. I was very excited about this that I tried it on right away when I got home. I applied my base coat first on to my bare nails and then applied two coats of the Nails Inc nail polish. As I waited for the two coats to dry, I noticed that it was becoming a darker matte shade of orange. I was shocked because it claimed to be a NEON shade which I expected a BRIGHT orange. After it dried, I applied my top coat on my nails and then it became a gorgeous neon orange.

Unfortunately, I was once again disappointed when my nails began chipping the next day...and more the day after..and so on. I was so frustrated because it was HIDEOUS by the end of the week L.

Color: Beautiful color, but only shows after top coat is applied
Quality: Not even as good as my drugstore polishes
Durability/longevity: Chipped the next day
Brush: Worked well with application and did not leave streaky lines
Packaging: Pretty nice packaging. Looked very high-end.
Price paid: $11.50 (+13% HST)


PROS
J Pretty color (after top coat is applied)
J Nice packaging

CONS
L Chipped fast
L Had a matte and dull finish prior to top coat application
L Pricey

OVERALL
 I give this a 2.5/5L.

WOULD I REPURCHASE/PURCHASE FULL SIZE/PURCHASE MORE?
I would not repurchase and I am still willing to try other shades. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...