Wednesday 23 May 2012

Review: Laura Mercier Full Blown Volume Mascara in Black


Note: Please click on images for a larger view!



This is one of my favourite mascaras for my upper lashes. It is able to hold up my lashes without drooping down by midday. The reason why I only use this on my upper lashes is because this is NOT a waterproof formula. For a non-waterproof formula, it is quite strong and impressive. The only bad experience was when it rained.

Quality: Moderate-high
Durability/longevity: Long lasting (without humid/rain)
Ease of Application: Easy to apply
Brush: Great size
Waterproof: No
Packaging: Decent
Price paid: N/A (sample)

PROS

J Long lasting
J Easy to apply
J Holds curl
J Great brush

CONS
L Not waterproof

OVERALL
Like! I give this a 4/5.

WOULD I REPURCHASE/PURCHASE FULL SIZE/PURCHASE MORE?
I would definitely purchase the full size in a waterproof formula (if it exists). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...