Monday 6 February 2012

Review: Kiss Lashes in KPE08

I purchased these lashes to create a fuller dramatic look. When I finally got around to using it, I realized that it wasn’t as full as I wanted. I think it is because I am so used to using dark and “heavy” lashes from Japan. Unfortunately it causes me to think my old drugstore lashes are too faint and light.
Since I am so used to using the “intense” Japanese lashes, I tend to pair them with heavier lined eyes. Unfortunately I did not realize it didn’t work with my lighter drugstore lashes. The lashes barely showed when I used them.
I do love these lashes, however I don’t think they work with my current style. I do like the fact that they are light and so my DUO lash glue would work fine with them. I also like that fact that they are definitely less expensive compared to my Japanese lashes. They can be re-worn for approximately 3-4 times, whereas the higher quality lashes can be worn up to 10 times.




PROS
J Inexpensive
J Lightweight
J Easy to use
CONS
L Less dramatic compared to my Japanese lashes
L Cannot be re-used more than 4 times
OVERALL
These are great lashes when paired with thin lined eyes! They are a 3.5/5J
WOULD I REPURCHASE/PURCHASE FULL SIZE/PURCHASE MORE?
Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...