Thursday 23 February 2012

Review: Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner in Spandex

Out of the entire Urban Decay Metal Glitter Eyeliner collection, the Spandex shade stood out the most to me. The glitters did not seem to be a solid color like the rest of them. It appeared to be a dark blue/navy color with iridescent greens, blues and gold glitters. It amazed me because the other colors did not seem to “glitter” the same way.
After using it quite a few times, I realized that, although it is a cool color, it is probably not as versatile as the other colors. Whenever I used it, I had to layer this on top of my black eyeliner or heavily layer it to use on its own. This is because the gel portion of this product is dark blue whereas the other colors have a clear gel portion. When I tried using this color on my inner corners, it looked messy whereas the other colors were fine. Nonetheless, it is still very unique and not something I normally see.




PROS
J Unique color
J Glitter stays for long periods
J Easy application
J Nice packaging
CONS
L Not as versatile compared to the other colors of this collection
L Pricey
OVERALL
It is a great glitter eyeliner. It is a 4/5J.
WOULD I REPURCHASE/PURCHASE FULL SIZE/PURCHASE MORE?
Yes. I would love to try the lilac shade as well as the iridescent white oneJ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...