Monday 20 February 2012

Review: M.A.C. Technakhol Liner in Jade Way & Archival

Based on my past experiences, I’ve had DECENT experiences with M.A.C. eyeliners (including liquid, pen, pencil etc.). I was neither impressed nor was I disappointed with them. When I decided to try these out, I had pretty much the exact same experience with all the other M.A.C. eyeliners I had.
These eyeliners can be easily applied on to my eyelids. They run smoothly without creating rough edges. Also, I like the packaging of these liners because all I need to do is twist when the liner dulls. I really dislike sharpening liners because I tend to cut away a lot of product.
The colors are bright and beautiful upon initial application. Unfortunately, these liners are not waterproof or smudgeproof. They do not claim to be, however, even the smallest yawn or tearing can lower the intensity of the color. When I line my upper lash line, I noticed that it rubs off by the end of the day and becomes less opaque. When I line my lower lash line, it smudges and looks a bit messy by the afternoon.




PROS
J Lines smoothly
J Beautiful colors
J Does not require sharpener when pencil becomes dull
CONS
L Not waterproof
L Smudges by the end of the day
L Rubs off easily
OVERALL
They are not too terrible, but they are definitely not one of my favourite liners. They are a 2.75/5L
WOULD I REPURCHASE/PURCHASE FULL SIZE/PURCHASE MORE?
No.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...