Saturday 28 April 2012

Review: Stila Jewel Eyeshadow in Golden Topaz


Note: Please click on images for a larger view!





First off I would to say that this is one of my favourite eyeshadows! It is a beautiful color AND it has glitter! It really reminded me of high quality Japanese makeupJ.  Unfortunately, this is definitely a splurge purchase. Even though I really want to collect EVERY color in this collection, it would be VERY expensive to do so and therefore, I’ve gotta start saving for my next one!

Color: A gorgeous glittery golden bronze color with a tad bit of peachy-ness to it.
Quality/Pigmentation: Sheer but buildable coverage.
Durability/longevity: Long lasting
Ease of Application: Easily applied with fingers
Packaging: Nothing too fancy, but decent for a single eyeshadow
Price paid: $26 CAD (+13% HST)

PROS
J Beautiful color
J No fallouts
J Buildable color

CONS
L Expensive!

OVERALL
 I give this a 4/5J.

WOULD I REPURCHASE/PURCHASE FULL SIZE/PURCHASE MORE?
I would definitely purchase more colors in the future!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...