Wednesday 11 April 2012

Review: K-Palette Real Lasting Eyebrow 24hr in 01

NOTE: Please click on images for a larger view!




I first purchased this when I saw Eki from www.ekiblog.com using it in one of her Gyaru tutorials. At the time, I thought it was very interesting as to how easy it was to use this type of eyebrow pen. In addition, I tend to be a sucker for cool Japanese makeup and this was no exception. It didn’t hit me till afterwards as to how much MORE I was paying for this than I should have! From what I know, K-Palette is a Japanese DRUGSTORE brand, but unfortunately, I seem to have paid the price of a department store product. The product itself is great, but the price was not too amazing L!
Color: This was the closest to my previous dark brown hair color and it matched pretty well
Quality: Great quality and I was told it was a waterproof formula!
Durability/longevity: Lasts throughout my day, even on a hot summer’s day
Ease of Application: Very easy to use, probably the easiest out of all my eyebrow formulas
Packaging: Very decent
Price paid: ~$28.00 CAD (+13% HST)

PROS

J Easy to use!
J Long lasting

CONS
L Pricey

OVERALL

 I don’t regret the purchase, I do blame myself for not paying attention to the price I was being charged for. I give this a 4/5J.

WOULD I REPURCHASE/PURCHASE FULL SIZE/PURCHASE MORE?
I would probably repurchase in a lighter shade if it becomes available to me at a lower cost!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...